Familia Martínez Zabala is a winemaking group that produces, ages, stores and markets wines under the Rioja Designation of Origin (Bodegas Campillo, Bodegas Marqués de Vitoria, Bodegas Faustino), the Navarra Designation of Origin (Bodegas Valcarlos), the Ribera de Duero Designation of Origin (Bodegas Portia), La Mancha Designation of Origin (Bodegas Leganza), sparkling wines under the Cava Designation of Origin (Bodegas Faustino) and table wines and wines with a geographical designation (Bodegas Leganza). The group is committed to the finest quality through ongoing improvement, striving for perfections while safeguarding nature through a commitment to environmental friendliness.
The Familia Martínez Zabala management team establishes its Integrated Policy, providing the training and any other human and material resources required as the driving force for the implementation and improvement of its Integrated Quality, Environmental Management and Food Safety System, which is based on the following core principles of action:
- Customer satisfaction, one of the main objectives that can only be achieved when the customer views the wine/price/service ratio as excellent, will give us a competitive advantage in the market and will require the involvement of everyone in the organisation and compliance with several production and control processes.
- Our priority is to produce safe, legal and authentic food and wine that complies with the required quality and to assume responsibility by complying with the resulting obligations towards our customers.
- Conducting our business ethically in terms of fraud, respecting the environment and ensuring that the management team is committed to environmental protection, product quality and ethical and professional responsibility, through objectives, goals and standards of behaviour across all roles and areas of activity, products and services.
- Commitment to continuous improvement, food safety culture and the prevention of pollution.
- Commitment to complying with applicable environmental legislation and regulations and any other of the organisation's environment-related requirements.
- Commitment to complying with customer requirements through our integrated management system, product specifications and development, the legal and regulatory requirements that affect us and any other applicable requirements
- Commitment to continuously improving the effectiveness of the integrated management system by identifying the causes of any non-conformities detected in audits, ensuring that they have been effectively corrected to prevent them from recurring.
- Establishment of an Integrated Quality, Environmental Management and Food Safety System, to provide the framework for defining and reviewing the quality, environmental and food safety objectives and targets.
- This Integrated System will be documented, implemented, updated and communicated to all Familia Martínez Zabala staff.
- It is available to the general public and all interested parties, and is communicated to all Familia Martínez Zabala employees.
Date: 25 January 2021